Sunday, March 17, 2013

Green With Envy

Today was St. Patrick's Day and I had a lot going on.  I needed a dressy outfit and a casual outfit for today.  When I needed to dress up, I sported a green dress with black accessories.  When it was time to dress down, I went with mint skinny jeans and a black top.  I stayed with the same color scheme for both outfits and really loved the color combo.

 

 
Dress: Bisou Bisou via JC Penney (old)
Tank: Target $8
Heels: Payless Shoe Source $15
Ring: old
Watch: Nixon via Nordstrom Rack $59.90
Necklace: old
Earrings: New York and Company $5
 

 
Top: New York and Company $12.99
Tank: Target $8
Mint Skinnies: Ana via JC Penney $10
Sandals: Charlotte Russe $5
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Necklace: Charlotte Russe $8.50
Earrings: Ross $2.99
 
Today I wore two outfits combining black and green.  I was so excited to wear these mint skinnies in particular because I had been looking for the perfect pair for so long.  I have a lot of ideas for styling them and can't wait to wear them again.  How would you wear mint skinny jeans?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment