Saturday, August 24, 2013

Windowpane Prints

Today was Monday, and the first day of rotation for our fifth graders.  I knew I was going to be running around like a crazy person trying to get four classes of fifth graders ready to learn fifth grade science so I decided on a pair of cropped trousers and flats.  I had seen a pin last week, that I originally liked because of the bag, but on looking at it again I decided that I liked the combination of the windowpane print top with the turquoise blazer too.  I thought it would top off my trousers perfectly.  While I wasn't 100% happy with this outfit, I still like the idea of it.  I think I would tweak parts of it and wear it again.  What do you think about cropped trousers?  Are they a trend you would wear to work?
 

 
Inspiration photo: from www.mapleandwest.com
 

 
Top: H&M $19.50
Blazer: Target $13.98
Trousers: Target $19.99
Flats: Worthington via JC Penney $20
Bracelet: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Earrings: Ross $2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment