Saturday, August 24, 2013

Inspired by a Fellow Teacher Blogger

Today I wore an outfit that was inspired by another teacher blogger that I follow.  She generally wears designer items (which I wish I had the budget for) and I love her girly, colorful, classy take on style.  This particular outfit paired a royal purple dress with a navy blazer and was set off with a statement necklace.  I loved the mix of purple and blue so I decided to try it myself.  I liked the comfort and style of this outfit so much that I ended up wearing it to dinner with friends later that night rather than changing clothes after work.  Overall, this outfit was an inspiration.  What do you think about getting style inspiration from blogs and things you see on the internet?  Is it something you do often?

Inspiration Photo: www.mixmatchfashion.com

 
 
Dress: New York and Company $15
Blazer: Charlotte Russe $25
Flats: Target $14.99
Necklace: Very Jane $11.99
Earrings: gift
Watch: Michaels Kors (gift)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment