Sunday, August 25, 2013

Art Deco Classic

Today I had another parent meeting and felt like wearing more of a classic business look.  I've had this skirt since last year and I've always loved the print.  It's hard to tell in the picture, but it has a 1920s art deco feel to it.  I also love the color combination of black, mustard yellow, and a mauvey pink.  I decided to pair it with a mustard yellow tank and my black blazer.  I finished the look with a black and gold bubble necklace and earrings.  It was a great combination, and one I would definitely wear again.  What do you think about patterned pencil skirts?  Are they something you would wear?
 


 
Tank: Target $8
Blazer: H&M $16.99
Skirt: Target $13.98
Heels: Payless Shoe Source $15
Midi Ring: Urban Outfitters $6.50
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Necklace: New York and Company $10
Earrings: Groopdealz $2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment