Sunday, August 25, 2013

Back to School Night

Today was set to be a long one.  Tonight was back to school night, and since I live about 45 minutes from my school, there was no way I could go home between the end of the school day and the beginning of the event.  I took advantage of the time in my classroom and got a bit more organized.  However, this also meant that I needed to wear something nice to school all day long.  I decided to go with a dress I had purchased this summer and a pair of moderately high heels (I brought flats as well...just in case).  The outfit was easy and looked nice.  Disclaimer: This photo was taken after a 12 hour work day and two hours in the car...I promise my hair started out looking better than this.  When I wear it again I think I'll add a necklace, but the necklace I had that matched seemed to make it a little too dressy for a school event.  What do you wear for back to school night or an important event at work?
 


 
Dress: Ross $19.99
Heels: Payless Shoe Source $15
Ring: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)
Bracelet: Groopdealz $5.99
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Earrings: Lia Sophia $24
 

No comments:

Post a Comment