Thursday, August 29, 2013

Channeling Gwyneth

Today I decided that I wanted to try an outfit that was celebrity inspired.  Now, I happen to think that Gwyneth Paltrow is super classy and adorable.  I also think she has a simple, classic, and sophisticated style.  For this reason, I decided to use a photo I saw of her as my outfit inspiration for today.  I paired a white tee and black and white striped blazer with a green pencil skirt.  The basic idea is the same as Gwyneth's, but it was just too darn hot to wear pants today.  Do you ever see a celebrity pic and think "I could pull that off"?

Inspiration photo from: www.fashionista.com
 
 
 
 
Tee: American Apparel (hand me down)
Blazer: Ross $16.99
Skirt: Vince Camutto via Norstrom Rack $36.99 (giftcarded)
Flats: Worthington via JC Penney $20
Ring: Francescas $7.99 (please excuse the large ink stain on my finger...the life of a teacher)
Necklace: New York and Company $10
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment