Saturday, August 24, 2013

Cheery and Bright

Today I woke up feeling cheery and bright...and I knew just the outfit to wear in order to match my mood.  A few weeks back I had been perusing Pinterest when I came across this cobalt blue dress worn with a coral statement necklace.  I had been eagerly awaiting the perfect day to duplicate the outfit for work.  The outfit came together nicely, and was comfortable for a long day in my classroom.  I was excited to wear my J Crew inspired blossom necklace too.  What do you think of the J Crew inspired floral necklaces?  Cute or not?
 

 


 
Dress: Cynthia Rowley via Marshalls (old)
Flats: Target $14.99
Midi Ring: Urban Outfitters $6.50
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Necklace: Very Jane $9.99
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment