Saturday, August 24, 2013

Chevron, Peplum, and a Statement Necklace? Yes Please!

Today I decided to dress up for church.  I had recently found a chevron striped peplum top at Target featuring some of my favorite colors as of late.  The top featured coral, navy blue, and mint green...some of my favorites.  I immediately saw the outfit possibilities for this top so I purchased it.  For today's outing I paired the top with a navy pencil skirt and heels, and finished the outfit with a coral statement necklace.  I received lots of compliments on the outfit and it made me feel very put together and proper.  What do you think about the peplum trend?  Is it something you would wear?

 
 
Top: Target $14.99
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack (old)
Heels: Vince Camutto via Macys $20
Necklace: Groopdealz $13.99
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment