Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bubble Necklace Blues

Today I wore an outfit I have been planning since summer.  I saw the picture below early in the summer and thought to myself, "Self, you have all of those pieces.  And, self, this is a cute outfit."  So I plotted to sport this outfit once I went back to work.  I love the combination of different shades of blue.  The outfit seems preppy and put together...very teacher-y.  I loved the way the outfit came together and would definitely wear it again.
 

Inspiration photo: from www.fizzandfrosting.com

 

 
T-Shirt: Target $5
Sweater: Ross (old)
Skirt: Target $7.98
Flats: Target $14.99
Earrings: Ross $2.99
Necklace: OC Fair $22
Bracelet: Groopdealz $5.99
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Ring: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment