Sunday, August 25, 2013

Chevron Striped Shenanigans

Today I was planning on attending a family function so I wanted to look cute (my family are big picture takers) so I decided to wear a dress.  I didn't want to look too dressed up though so I paired it with a funky neon necklace and flip flops.  I liked the combination and it worked well for dinner with the family.  I have really been loving the chevron striped trend lately so I was happy to wear this simple chevron striped dress.  What do you think about chevron stripes?  Would you wear them?
 


 
Dress: Very Jane $19.99
Flip Flops: Charlotte Russe $5
Bracelet: Groopdealz $5.99
Necklace: Very Jane $7.99
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10

1 comment:

  1. Um. I love this dress. Please let me know when it is on there again.

    ReplyDelete