Saturday, August 24, 2013

Getting Down to Business


Today I had a meeting with a parent after school so I wanted to look put together and professional.  I decided to wear straight leg gray trousers with a coral tank.  Since the top was a tank top, I wanted to wear something over it to cover up a bit more for work.  After trying on several sweaters, I finally settled on my black blazer.  I ended up liking the combination of neutrals like black and gray with the pop of color in the top; however, I'm not sure I'm crazy about the way that the outfit came together.  It's not bad, but I don't think it was spectacular either.
 


 
Top: Emie via Marshalls $12.99
Pants: Calvin Klein via Marshalls $15
Blazer: H&M $16.99
Flats: Worthington via JC Penney $20
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Necklace: Lia Sophia $25 (hostess bonus item)
Earrings: Lia Sophia $24
 

No comments:

Post a Comment