Saturday, August 24, 2013

No Duh!

Today I had a lazy day around the house and running some minor errands.  But this evening I had plans to attend a concert at the House of Blues.  For girls night out we decided dinner and a show would do the trick.  We saw "No Duh", a No Doubt cover band.  The band was excellent and we had a great time.  As for my outfit, I wanted something that was a little bit rock and roll, simple, and comfortable.  I opted for a black top (I love this top by the way because it scoops down in the back as well) and jeans.  The wedges ended up being an ill advised plan as I ended up with very sore feet.  I liked the look of the outfit...but I am definitely not wearing wedges to a concert ever again.

 
 
 
 
Top: Vox Populi via Marshalls $9.99
Jeans: Paige Denim via Marshalls $49.99
Wedges: Target $24.99
Necklace: Groopdealz $14.99
Bracelet: Very Jane $5.99
Watch: Fossil $60
Earrings: Ross $5.99
 

No comments:

Post a Comment