Monday, August 26, 2013

A Bad Case of the Stripes

Today was another rotation day so I knew I was going to be on my feet all day.  I decided to go with a striped pencil skirt, a blue top, and flats.  I liked the combination of pink, blue, and orange in the skirt.  It gave me several colors to mix up in the rest of the outfit.  I love prints with multiple colors since they add interest to an outfit and give you more possibilities for different ways to wear the piece.  What do you think about colorful prints?  Are they a staple in your closet?



 
Top: Walmart $8
Skirt: Target $11.98
Flats: Madden Girl via Ross $12.99
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Necklace: Very Jane $9.99
Bracelet: Groopdealz $5.99
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Ring: Francescas $7.50
 

No comments:

Post a Comment