Sunday, May 12, 2013

Summery Stripes

Today the weather was supposed to be warm  so I decided to go with a colorful summery outfit.  I went with a striped dress that incorporated red orange, turquoise, brown, blue, and a little bit of black.  I topped the dress with a red orange blazer to give it a more professional look for work.  Finally, I added some tan wedges and a turquoise necklace.  I got several compliments on the outfit today.  My students were very excited about how colorful it was.

 
 
Striped Dress: Ross $9.99
Blazer: Cynthia Rowley via Marshalls $29.99
Heels: Steve Madden via Macys $20
Necklace: Wal Mart (old)
Earrings: Nordstrom (old)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
 
Today I was in a summery mood, with the weather heating up, so it translated into my outfit.  Do you ever find yourself dressing for the upcoming season?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment