Sunday, May 5, 2013

Just Beachy

Today I had breakfast plans and was going antiquing with a friend.  I wanted to be comfortable so I wore a patterned maxi dress with a cardigan sweater.  This afternoon I had plans with another friend to go whale watching in San Pedro.  I decided to change into an outfit a little more appropriate for going on a boat.  I wore a floral tank, jeans, and a cardigan sweater.  Unfortunately, the boat was cancelled for whale watching, but we had a great afternoon walking along the beach and eating calamari at a waterfront grill.  Then we went back to my friend's house to watch some TV.  I really liked both outfits.  They were comfortable and worked perfect for my plans.

 
 
Maxi Dress: Wal Mart (old)
Sweater: New York and Company (hand me down)
Sandals: Ross (old)
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Bracelet: Groopdealz $2.75
Ring: Francescas $7.50
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
 
 
 Tank: Old Navy (old)
Sweater: Target $19.99
Jeans: Max Studio via TJ Maxx $25.99
Sandals: Rainbows $25
 
Today I wore two different outfits since my schedule was so varied.  What do you wear when you have different things to do all in one day?

No comments:

Post a Comment