Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Polka Dot Perfection

Today I wore a simple outfit of black and white.  I had a short day at work and was going to be running errands in the afternoon.  I decided to go for comfort today.  I paired black pants with a black and white sweater patterned with polka dots and stripes.  To finish the outfit I added red ballet flats.  The outfit was perfect for the day I had planned.

 

 
Sweater: Gap $16.99
Pants: Max Studio via Marshalls $25.99
Flats: Fox via Ross (old)
Earrings: Ross $2.99
Necklace: JC Penney (old)
Bracelet: Juicy Couture (gift)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Ring: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)
 
Today I wore an outfit that put comfort first since I was going to be running errands.  What do you like to wear when running errands after work?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment