Thursday, May 9, 2013

Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow

Today I felt like wearing something that was a little funkier than my norm.  I decided to go with a black and white striped skirt with a neon yellow top.  I added a black sweater and finished the look with black and gold accessories.  I was completely black and yellowed out.  My Steeler-fanatic grandmother would have been proud!  I really liked the outfit and it was comfortable for another day helping my students complete their end of year projects. 

 
 
Tank Top: Wal Mart $8
Skirt: Old Navy $15
Sweater: New York and Company (hand me down)
Flats: Target $14.99
Earrings: Forever 21 $2.50
Necklace: new York and Company $10
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
 
Today I wore neon yellow and stripes to reflect my funky mood.  Do you like to dress for your mood?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment