Wednesday, May 29, 2013

JCrew Inspired

Today I wore an outfit that was completely centered around a necklace I had recently purchased.  The necklace was a JCrew inspired rosette necklace.  I had been on the hunt for a yellow statement necklace, and fell in love with this one.  I ordered it on the internet, and when it arrived it was larger than I thought it would be.  I knew that I would have to make the necklace the focal point of whatever outfit I wore it with.  I decided to pair it with a mustard pencil skirt, navy blue crew neck, and navy blue wedges.  I absolutely loved this outfit.  I was comfortable all day and I loved the way it looked.

 
 
Top: Tahari via Marshalls $14.99
Skirt: New York and Company (old)
Wedges: purchased on a trip to Paris (old)
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Necklace: Groopdealz $19.99
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
 
Today I wore an outfit completely centered around a necklace I had recently purchased.  Do you ever plan your outfit around an accessory that you adore?
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment