Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Comfy in Coral

Today I had planned to work in my classroom for a few hours after school.  I knew the schedule was going to busy and that I would be climbing up and down on chairs to change out bulletin boards.  Since the schedule for the day was a hectic one, I decided on a comfortable outfit that took advantage of one of my favorite color combinations...coral, black, and white.  I decided to pair my coral skinny jeans with a black and white vertically striped top.  The outfit was loose fitting enough that I was able to do my thing unencumbered.


 
Top: Ross $7.99
Skinny Jeans: Nine West via Marshalls $20
Flats: Target $14.99
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Necklace: New York and Company $10
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
 
Today I wore an outfit that allowed mobility since I was going to be changing out some bulletin boards.  What do you wear on days when you need to look put together and are going to be on the move?

No comments:

Post a Comment