Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Field Trip and Fancy Free

Today my students and I were heading out on a field trip so that the students could tour the middle school.  Often when the students have a field trip, I like to represent the school by wearing one of my school shirts.  Today I chose a blinged out version of our shirt and some skinny jeans.  The weather was ridiculously hot and windy so I wore flip flops and my hair was swept up in  ponytail.  This wasn't the most exciting outfit, but it definitely fit the bill for today's activities.
 



 
Top: ordered through school $18.99
Jeans: Jessica Simpson via TJ Maxx $25.99
Sandals: Charlotte Russe $5
Watch: Nixon via Nordstrom Rack $59.50
Ring: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)
Necklace: Groopdealz $24.99
Earrings: Ross $2.99
 
 After school today I had plans that required me to dress up a bit fancier than what I had been wearing throughout the day.  I decided on a secretarial look with a tie-blouse, pencil skirt, and black heels...complete with a sock bun.  The outfit was comfortable and put together although I didn't feel like it had that extra umph that I like to have in many of my outfits.  Overall, I thought it was good...not great.

Top: Target (old)
Tank: Target $8.99
Skirt: Target (old)
Heels: Payless Shoe Source $15
Jewelry: same as above
 
Today I wore an outfit to represent my school for a field trip.  What would you wear to accompany your class off campus? 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment