Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Gingham, Pearls, and Coral

Today I was feeling inspired by an outfit I had seen on Pinterest, and thought that today would be a great opportunity to put it together.  I was going to be teaching all day and then had a meeting with a university representative after school.  I am finally biting the bullet and going back to school to get my administrative credential.  I have been thinking about going back to school for some time now, not because I want to be a principal right now, but because I might want to be one in the future and I want to be prepared.  Taking such a big step called for the right outfit, and the combination of a gingham top, black sweater, and coral pencil skirt was perfect.  The outfit was comfortable and I really liked it.

 
 
 
Gingham Top: Daniel Rain via Nordstrom Rack $29.99
Sweater: New York and Company (hand me down)
Skirt: Target $22.99
Heels: Fergie via eBay $10
Bracelet: Juicy Couture (gift)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Necklace: Forever 21 $4.50
Earrings: gift
 
Today I went with a professional but modern look for an important meeting.  What do you like to wear for a big meeting?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment