Sunday, May 12, 2013

Productive Sunday

Today was a hot, sunny day in Southern California.  My dog decided that 6:15 this morning would be a good time to get up so I was up early today.  I had nothing planned so I set about making a list of all of the things I had been meaning to get done. I was able to get my laundry done, clean out my closet, my fridge, and my pantry, get my oil changed, go to the pet supply store, make a few returns, and hit the gym, and I still had time to read a few chapters of my book and write my first assignment for school on Thursday.  Overall, I think it was an extremely productive day.  It felt good to check so many things off my list and makes me feel prepared going into next week.  In order to do all my running around on a day that reached the 90s again, I needed something cool and comfortable.  I decided to wear a mint and white striped tank with cuffed skinny jeans.  The outfit felt comfortable and still covered up my white legs, which aren't quite ready for summer yet.

 

 
Tank: Tommy Hilfiger via Marshalls $16.99
Camisole: Marshalls $6.99
Jeans: Jessica Simpson via Marshalls $24.99
Sandals: Soda (old)
Earrings: Ross $2.99
Necklace: Groopdealz $19.99
Ring: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)
Bracelet: Juicy Couture (gift)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
 
Today I wore a mint top.  I've really been loving mint lately, from mint jeans to mint tops, I love it all.  What do you think about mint?  Are you as obsessed with it as I am?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment