Sunday, May 5, 2013

Report Cards and Tacos

Today I had to finish my last round of report cards for the year.  I was going to be going out during the early afternoon, and finally I was planning to have a few friends over for dinner tonight.  We ended up cancelling dinner because my best friend was feeling a little under the weather so I made tacos for one instead.  It ended up being a productive day.  For the afternoon I wore a navy tweed skirt with a navy blazer and coral t-shirt.  I added gold accessories to complete the look.  For the rest of the day, I wore an embroidered top and jeans with sandals.  The outfit was comfortable and had a little bit of a Mexican vibe.

 
 
Navy Blazer: Charlotte Russe $25
Coral T-Shirt: Nordstrom Rack $9.50
Tweed Skirt: Target $6.86
Heels: Vince Camutto via Macys $20
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Necklace: Avenue $8
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
 
 

 Camisole: Nordstrom (old)
Embroidered Top: hand me down
Jeans: Levis (old)
Sandals: Report (old)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment