Sunday, May 5, 2013

Modern Mish-Mash

Today I was running a little bit late and it was an important day for my students.  My students had been working on Famous American biography projects for two months, and they were going to be dressing up as the object of their research in order to present their research to other classes that would be visiting our class.  The students were so excited so I had to make sure I was at school on time. With my time running short, I styled my hair curly and threw together an outfit based on a necklace I wanted to wear.  I wore jeans and a gray t-shirt as a base, then added an orange blazer, an orange and green necklace, and cognac wedges.  I ended up really liking the outfit even though I threw it together last minute.  It worked well for a long day at work, a meeting I had scheduled after school, and a trip to the movies with some friends this evening.

 

 
Gray Tank: Target $8
Skinny Jeans: Jessica Simpson via TJ Maxx $24.99
Blazer: JC Penney $10
Wedges: Steve Madden via Macys $20
Ring: Francescas $7.50
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Necklace: La Moda $12.99
 
Today I wore an outfit that transitioned from work to going out.  What do you like to wear when you plan to go out right after work?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment