Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Navy Blue Crew Neck...Finally

Today I decided to wear the navy blue crew neck sweater I picked up last weekend.  I had been looking for a navy blue sweater since November and found the perfect one on clearance at The Gap.  Then the weather has been way too hot to sport a sweater.  When I woke up to a cold and rainy day I knew exactly what I wanted to wear.  I decided to layer my new sweater with a white oxford shirt and beaded necklace, however I tried several different pieces for the bottom half of my body.  My favorites were my gray pencil skirt and my black and gray tweed pants.  I ended up wearing the pants since it was cold and rainy, but I will definitely keep the skirt option in mind for later.
 

 
 

 
Oxford Shirt: Spencer via Ross $12.99
Navy Sweater: The Gap $16
Gray Pencil Skirt: The Limited $14.99
Navy Heels: Vince Camutto via Macys $20
Tweed Pants: Kohls $10
Heels: Rampage via Ross $13.99
Earrings: Ross $2.99
Necklace: Lia Sophia ($20 as hostess bonus item)
Ring: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)
Bracelet: Juicy Couture (gift)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
 
Today I tried the same top with a skirt and with pants.  I ended up going with the pants, but which do you like better?  Would you wear the pants version or the skirt version of the outfit?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment