Thursday, May 2, 2013

Starry Night...and Day

Today I really had the urge to wear a top that I bought a few months back for a work event.  When I wore it before I dressed it up with heels and a leather jacket.  Today I reworked it for teaching.  I wore the top with a pair of black cropped trousers.  I played on the little bit of cobalt blue in the top with a blue sweater and matching ballet flats.  The outfit was comfortable enough for me to climb up on a letter to finish uncovering my walls from testing, and then to teach all day.  This evening I needed a dressier version of the outfit so I switched the pants and ballet flats out for a black pencil skirt and black patent leather pumps.  My hair went through the ringer today because it was 94 degrees and really windy at school, so I ended up putting it up.

 

 
Top: The Limited $25
Sweater: New York and Company $15
Cropped Trousers: Target $19.99
Ballet Flats: Steve Madden via DSW $20
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Necklace: TJ Maxx $79
Ring: Francescas $7.99
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
 
Today I wore two different versions of the same outfit.  Which version of the outfit do you like better?

No comments:

Post a Comment