Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wild About Orange

Yesterday was a busy day at work and I was eager to wear another of the skirts that my grandmother had taken in for me.  I have really been loving the combination of orange and animal print together so I decided to pair a cheetah print skirt with my orange blazer.  It was a chilly day so I added black tights to keep me warm.

 
 
Orange Blazer: Kenar via Marshalls $29.99
Black Tee: Target $8
Skirt: Michael Kors via Nordstrom Rack (old)
Tights: Target $7.99
Flats: Target $14.99
Necklace: Family Heirloom
Earrings: Nordstrom Rack (old)
Watch: Nixon (gift)
 
Yesterday I wore a combination of animal print and bright orange.  What do you think about the combination of cheetah and orange?  Is it a combination you would wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment