Monday, February 18, 2013

A Two Outfit Kind of Day...

Today was yet another day where I had to work out two separate outfits to fit my schedule for the day.  I chose to wear a comfortable outfit since I was going to be working around the house for most of the day.  I went with jeans, an orange top, and tan sweater.  I liked the color combination, but I probably wouldn't wear an outfit like this if I were doing anything for the day, primarily because I feel like it doesn't make me look my best.  Do you every have days where you put together an outfit and later rethink it?

 
 
Orange Top: Soprano via Nordstrom Rack $5.90
Sweater: The Limited $24.99
Jeans: Max Studio via Marshalls $24.99
Sandals: Rainbow $25
Watch: Nixon (gift)
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Necklace: TJ Maxx $79
 
For the afternoon I needed a dressier outfit.  I really wanted to wear the heels with this dress, but the outfit felt incomplete.  After trying on several different belts, I settled on this cheetah print belt with an oatmeal sweater.  I ended up really liking the complete outfit, and got several compliments on it.  What do you think about the combination of navy and cheetah print?  Is it something you would wear?
 
 
 
Dress: Emma & Michele via Ross $14.99
Sweater: New York and Company (hand me down)
Heels: Fergie via eBay $10.00
Watch: Nixon (gift)
Belt: Kohls (gift)
Earrings: Lia Sophia $22 (with hostess credits)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment