Monday, February 4, 2013

Nifty Neon

Today was a beautiful day in Southern California, so I decided to wear something a little springy.  Over the weekend, I had found a pair of neon coral cigarette pants on clearance.  I had been wanting to find coral pants for a few months now so I was very excited to find a pair that fit well at such a great price.  I decided to pair it with a white top I bought over a month ago and hadn't found anything to wear with yet.  Then I added a black cardigan sweater to tie the outfit together.  Overall, I was pleased with the results.  What do you think about wearing neon pants?  Would you wear them?

 
 
White Top: New York and Company $24
Black Cardigan: Kohls (old)
Cigarette Pants: Nine West via Marshalls $20
Ring: New York and Company $7
Necklace: TJ Maxx $79
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment