Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What's Black and White and Red all over?

Today was another Pinspirational day.  I have always liked stripes--as is evidenced by the many outfits I have worn that incorporate that trend--but I have been especially into them lately.  As I was scanning through Pinterest this weekend I saw several stripe themed outfits that I fell in love with.  I tried the first one yesterday, and decided to go for another stripe-tastic outfit today.  I went with a striped blazer over a black tank with red skinny jeans.  I loved the combination of black, white, and red (three of my favorite colors) and the stripes added a trendy vibe to the outfit.  I was in a bit of a rush so I forgot to add a necklace to complete the outfit, but I generally liked the idea behind the outfit.


 
 
Striped Blazer: Ross $16.99
Black Tank: Wal Mart $6
Skinny Jeans: Marshalls $16.99
Flats: Target $14.99
Earrings: New York and Company $5
Watch: Nixon via Nordstrom Rack $59.90
 
Today I wore black, and white, and red all over.  What do you think of the combination?  Would you wear red pants paired with black and white on top?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment