Friday, February 22, 2013

Fun Friday

Today was going to be a fairly relaxed Friday.  My students would be testing for most of the day, and I would be working on various tasks around the classroom.  For a day like this I decided to go for comfort with my outfit.  I wore black skinnies, with a white top, and a khaki blazer.  I added cheetah print flats and an orange statement necklace to complete the outfit.

 
 
 
White Top: Fashion Avenue $5
Camisole: Fashion Avenue $3
Blazer: New York and Company $20
Pants: Max Studio via TJ Maxx $25.99
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Necklace: Fashion News $8.99
Flats: JC Penney $14
 
Today I wore a comfortable outfit that still looked put together.  What would you wear on a day where you needed to be comfortable and professional?

No comments:

Post a Comment