Thursday, February 7, 2013

Classic with a Twist

Yesterday was an extremely busy day.  I knew that I would be going until late and I also knew that I would have time to really "work" in my classroom (ie. changing bulletin boards, climbing cabinets to put up student work, changing window displays, etc.) after school since it was a minimum day and we were scheduled to have time in our classrooms.  For this reason I decided casual was the way to go for the day.  I started out with a simple classic outfit of jeans and a black top.  I wanted to add a little twist to such a classic look so I added cheetah print ballet flats and a mint beaded necklace.  I love the way mint and cheetah print go together.  It's a really modern and trendy combination.  What do you think of wearing mint with animal print?  Would you wear it?

 
 
Black Camisole (under shirt): Target $7
Black Long Sleeve Tee: Frensics via Marshalls $7.99
Jeans: Paige Denim via Marshalls $49.99
Ballet Flats: JC Penneys $14
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Necklace: Charlotte Russe $8
Earrings: Ross $2.99
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment