Monday, February 18, 2013

Chevron Stripes!

Today was a run around town kind of day.  This is the second of two Mondays in a row that I have off this month and I took advantage of it to run some errands.  I was able to take my puppy to get her nails trimmed, get my car washed, and hit up the grocery store...three of the big things on my list.  For dinner tonight, I am supposed to be meeting my dad at a fairly casual restaurant and I didn't really want to change beforehand, so I needed something cute enough for dinner with dad.  For a casual run around kind of day I went with comfort.  I wore a chevron striped T-shirt tunic with some black skinnies and flats.  I was overall pleased with this easy to put together ensemble.  What do you like to wear around town when you're running errands?

 
 
Shirt: Old Navy (hand me down)
Jeans: Max Studio via TJ Maxx $24.99
Flats: Target $14.99
Watch: Nixon via Nordstrom Rack $59.90
Earrings: New York and Company $5
Necklace: Tiffanys (gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment