Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Comfy Coral

Today a chose a comfortable outfit because I woke up with a nasty headache.  I normally have several outfits in the works, and today was no exception.  I had several outfits that were more professional, but I decided to go with the most comfortable one.  Although the outfit was comfortable, the bright coral color in the top added a bit of excitement.  I paired the striped coral top with a pair of black skinnies and flats.

 
 
Top: Cynthia Rowley via Marshalls $12.99
Pants: Max Studio via Marshalls $25.99
Flats: Target $14.99
Earrings: New York and Company $5
Watch: Target $14.99
 
I always have a few different outfits in the works so that I can choose one that fits the way I feel on a given day.  How do you plan what you are going to wear?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment