Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Camel and Stripes...a Winning Combination

Today I took the day off to go to the doctor so I didn't need to get dressed up like I was going to work.  I had seen the combination of camel pants with a white and black striped top on Pinterest and was eager to try it, so I thought today would be the perfect day.  The outfit was comfortable and I thought the mix of neutrals was classic and modern at the same time.  The inspiration and the outfit are shown below:

 
 
 
Top: H&M $12
Pants: Old Navy $20
Boots: David Tate via DSW $95
Scarf: Target (old)
Watch: Nixon via Nordstrom Rack $59.90
Earrings: Ross $2.99
 
Today I wore a mix of neutrals for a classic yet modern look.  What do you think about mixing neutrals?  Would you wear camel with black and white stripes?

No comments:

Post a Comment