Monday, February 11, 2013

Dotty Day...Starry Night

Yesterday was a busy, productive day.  I finished up a bunch of stuff around the house and for work, ran a few errands, and then had a social afternoon and evening.  For the afternoon I needed a nicer outfit so I went with a sheer green top with a pencil skirt and polka dot tights.  I really liked how classy this outfit looked when all put together.

 
 
Top: Target (old)
Camisole: Target $7
Skirt: Atelier Luxe via Nordstrom Rack $24.99
Tights: Target $8.99
Heels: Zigi Soho via DSW $25
Earrings: Ross $2.99
Necklace: Tiffanys (gift)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
 
After that I changed into a more casual outfit.  I had planned a dinner and to watch the Grammys at my house for several friends and I.  For this I needed something comfortable but somewhat nice.  I went with a star print top, skinny jeans, and boots.
 
 

 
Top: Old Navy (hand me down)
Tank: Target $7
Jeans: Jessica Simpson via TJ Maxx $24.99
Boots: Torrid (old)
Necklace: Tiffanys (gift)
Earrings: Lia Sophia $25
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Ring: old

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment