Monday, February 18, 2013

Spring Come Early

Today the weather was really starting to warm up.  I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and wore a skirt with a floral top that had a bit of a springy feel.  I decided to add a black blazer and a rose necklace to complete the look.  This was a great look that was girly, professional, and perfect for the weather.

 
 
 
Top: H&M (old)
Skirt: Liz Claiborne via JC Penney $10
Blazer: H&M $16.99
Flats: Target $14.99
Earrings: New York and Company $5
Necklace: Forecer 21 $5.50
Watch: Target $14.99

Today I wore an outfit that was a preview of spring.  What do you like to wear when the weather starts to warm up?

For the evening I was going out with some friends so I needed an outfit that was more casual.  I decided to go with a pair of colored skinny jeans and a black top with lace detail.  This simple outfit was perfect for a night out.  What do you like to wear on a casual night out?


 
Top: New York and Company $12.99
Tank: Target $8
Jeans: Indigo Rain via Marshalls $16.99
Flats: Target $14.99
Watch: Target $14.99
Earrings: New York and Company $5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment