Saturday, June 1, 2013

Orange, Navy, and a Great Pair of Heels

Today was the second day of practice for the students' promotion ceremony next week.  Not only that, but it was also my first official day as an Administrative Credentialing student, and I was going to be heading out to the river to spend the weekend with my parents.  Such a busy day called for a great pair of shoes!  I dug out a pair of shoes that I absolutely love, but don't get to wear all that often.  These cognac heels have different colored stones around the platform which allows me to match them with lots of different colors.  I decided to go simple with a color combination I love...navy blue and orange.  It was a chilly morning so I topped the outfit with a jean jacket to complete the look.
 



 
Top: Tahari via Marshalls $14.99
Skirt: Ross (old)
Jean Jacket: Old Navy $20
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Necklace: Groopdealz $6.99
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Heels: Unlisted by Kenneth Cole via Macys $20
 
Today I built an outfit around a great pair of shoes.  Do you ever build your outfits "from the ground up"?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment