Saturday, June 1, 2013

Wings and Things...

Today was a lazy around the house kind of day, but I had plans to get wings with a friend for dinner.  I basically wore work out clothes all day until it was time to get ready for dinner.  When planning this outfit, I was looking for another way to style this necklace.  I love the necklace but I've been struggling with how to wear it.  I decided on flare jeans and a mint top with platform wedges.  The outfit was casual but looked pulled together for a night out.
 


 
Top: H&M $5
Tank: Target $8
Jeans: Target $13.98
Platforms: Chinese Laundry (hand me downs)
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Necklace: Lia Sophia $20 (hostess bonus item)
Earrings: Lia Sophia $24
 
Today I went with a put together look that was casual and comfortable.  What would you wear for a casual night out?

No comments:

Post a Comment