Saturday, June 1, 2013

Last Day of School

Today was the official last day of school.  I had a party scheduled for my kiddos...complete with pizza, juice drinks, and a movie.  We spent the morning switching the classroom around. (It's amazing how fast you can move a library full of books to the opposite side of the room when you have 30 kids to carry the books for you!)  Then I had some special activities for the students like an end of year slide show and a signature page for each student.  Then the students settled in for their movie.  After school I had a grade level meeting and some heavy duty work to do in my classroom.  Since I had such an active schedule today, I decided to go casual and comfortable with a t shirt and skinny jeans.
 


 
Top: Tahari via Marshalls $14.99
Tank: Full Tilt via Tillys (old)
Jeans: Old Navy $32
Shoes: Toms (gift)
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Necklace: Groopdealz $6.99
 
 
Today I wore an outfit that was comfortable since I was going to be doing some heavy lifting.  What would you wear for the last day of school?

No comments:

Post a Comment