Saturday, June 1, 2013

Comfy Country

Today was our class poetry reading and clean out day.  My students spent a majority of the day helping me by cleaning out their desks, turning in their textbooks, and finishing up their poetry projects.  This afternoon we had a poetry reading, which ended up being amazing.  I have some great little poets in my class this year.  I decided to wear a skirt that I haven't worn in a while that is comfortable and kind of flowy.  I paired it with a pale pink top and a jean jacket, giving it a little bit of a country feel.  I liked the outfit and it was comfortable for a day around the classroom.
 


 
Top: Valerie Bertinelli via Marshalls $7.99
Skirt: H&M (old)
Jean Jacket: Old Navy $20
Flats: Target $14.99
Necklace: Kay Jewelers $59.99
Earrings: Family Heirloom (inherited from my Aunt Peggy)
 
Today I wore an outfit that was just a little bit country.  Do you ever have days when you feel a little bit country?

No comments:

Post a Comment