Saturday, June 1, 2013

Promotion Day!

Today was officially promotion day for my fifth graders.  I knew I was going to be on stage for handing out the awards and promotion certificates.  I also knew I was going to be in lots of pictures.  I woke up feeling a little bit rock 'n' roll so I decided to go with a black and white outfit with a pop of color in the necklace.  The outfit was fun and perfect for a celebration like today.  Now for the real secret to my outfit...the top is actually a dress!  I saw the idea on another fashion blog I follow (J's Everyday Fashion) and thought I'd try it out.  I think you would never even be able to tell that the top is really a dress.
 


 
Top/Dress: Ross $16.99
Skirt: Old Navy $15
Heels: Qupid via Lovd $29.99
Necklace: Groopdealz $19.99
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
 
Today I wore a dress under a skirt and loved the result.  What do you think?  Would you ever layer a skirt over a dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment