Saturday, June 1, 2013

Cherry Blossom

Today was the first day of my final week of school for this school year.  I decided to wear a top that I recently purchased that is covered in cherry blossoms.  I originally paired it with a gray pencil skirt, but changed my mind because I thought I might need to do some work around my classroom today.  While I love the look of the top, it ended up not being very practical for working in my classroom.  The two layers kept riding up at different points when I stretched up to write on the board or staple something to the wall.  I think the next time I wear this top, I will wear it with that gray pencil skirt and tuck it in.
 



 
Top: Daniel Rain via Marshalls $16.99
Jeans: Max Studio via TJ Maxx $25.99
Flats: Target $14.99
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Ring: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)
Necklace: Kay Jewelers $59.99
Earrings: Ross $2.99
 
Today I wore a top I loved that ended up bugging me all day long.  Do you ever purchase a new piece that ends up bothering you when you first wear it?  What's your solution?

No comments:

Post a Comment