Tuesday, June 4, 2013

First Official Day of Summer

Today was my first official day of summer.  I had a laundry list of errands to run and I had lunch plans with my bestie.  The name of the game today was comfort.  I decided on a mint and coral combination that I ended up really liking.  At first I thought it might be too much, but I had several people tell me how much they liked my outfit today. 
 


 
Top: Kirra via Pac Sun (old)
Jeans: Nine West via Marshalls $20
Flip Flops: Rainbow $25
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Necklace: Forever 21 (gift)
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
 
Today was a crazy run around kind of day.  Since I was going to be out and about I wanted an outfit that looked put together.  Also, I wanted to wear some summery colors for my first day of summer.  What do you think of the color combination?  Would you wear coral and mint together?
 
In other news...I got a delivery in the mail today of the books I ordered from Barnes and Noble last week.  Included in the shipment was this little gem.  It was written by one of my friends from high school!  I can't wait to read it!


No comments:

Post a Comment