Saturday, June 1, 2013

Puppy Sitting

Today I woke up with an icky headache, but I also knew that I would be puppy sitting for my best friend and her husband.  I pulled it together and took some medicine and a nap before getting dressed.  Since it was a weekend and I was going to be hanging out with a few dogs all day, I went super comfy and casual with a t-shirt, jeans, and flip flops.
 


 
Top: The Gap $6.99
Tank: Target $7
Jeans: Paige via Marshalls $39.99
Flip Flops: Rainbow $25
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Necklace: Tiffanys (gift)
Earrings: BCBG $6.99 (set of 3 pairs)
 
Today I spent the day lounging around with these two cuties...

photo: black and white dog is Abby (my puppy), and the little one in front is Blue (my best friend's dog)
 
What would you wear for a day that's "gone to the dogs"?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment