Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Memorial Monday

Today was an around the house kind of day.  I still had two puppies to watch, and later in the afternoon my best friend and her husband were coming over to hang out for a while and pick up their dog.  I thought we would most likely be going out to eat so I decided to put a little effort into what I was wearing.  It was a warm day outside so I decided to cuff my jeans and add a floral racer back tank.  I finished the look with the most comfortable shoes I own...my Rainbows!  The outfit was perfect for a day lounging around and going to dinner with friends.
 


 
Top: Fashion Avenue (old)
Jeans: Jessica Simpson via Marshalls $24.99
Flip Flops: Rainbow $25
Earrings: Lia Sophia (old)
Necklace: Tiffanys (gift)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
 
Today I went with a comfortable outfit with a cute top.  What do you like to wear to hang out with friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment