Saturday, June 1, 2013

Field Day Fun

Today was our school field day.  I had a water race planned for the students so I knew I was going to be out in the sun for most of the day.  I decided to go with cropped pants and a tank top.  I added a matching sweater to cover up because I wanted to make sure I was dressed appropriately.  The outfit worked great for field day, however I forgot to sunscreen my chest and ended up with a sunburn in the shape of a square from where my sweater opened.  Oops!
 


 
Tank: JC Penneys (old)
Sweater: Cable and Gauge via Marshalls $12.99
Pants: Old Navy (hand me down)
Sandals: Charlotte Russe $5
Watch: Nixon via Nordstrom Rack $59.90
Earrings: Ross $2.99
Necklace: Kay Jewelers $59.99
 
Today I wore a simple outfit that kept me covered up, but was still cool enough for field day.  What do you like to wear when you know you'll be outdoors for most of the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment