Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Bulletin Boards...All. Day. Long.

Today I had planned to work in my classroom for the day.  I like to go to school a few days just after school lets out to get all of my bulletin boards in order for the next year and make a list of the items I will be needing to get over the break.  Today was a bulletin board day.  I worked from 8 am to 3 pm on nothing but bulletin boards.  I made a really good dent and have only two boards left to finish.  It was a hot day so I decided on shorts and a tank top with a light sweater, which I ended up taking off for most of the day.
 

 
Tank: Wal Mart $8
Sweater: Target $13.98
Shorts: Old Navy $15
Flip Flops: Rainbow $25
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Necklace: TJ Maxx $79
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack
 
Today I decided on a comfy outfit to get some work done in my classroom.  What do you like to wear to get some work done?

No comments:

Post a Comment