Monday, October 21, 2013

That Day was Cray

Today was the craziest day I have had in quite a while.  I had a presentation to do, a paper due in my masters class, and my report cards were due.  On top of all this, I had two students who had "accidents" in class today.  It was safe to say that this day was cray.  I knew it was going to be a long one so I went with comfort.  I paired skinny jeans and boots with a tank top and blazer for a comfortable look that was also pulled together.  What do you wear when you are in for a crazy day?
 


 
Tank: Target $7
Blazer: Kenar via Marshalls $29.99
Jeans: Jessica Simpson via Marshalls $24.99
Boots: Enzo Angeloni via Macys $80
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Necklace: Very Jane $5.99
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10

No comments:

Post a Comment