Friday, October 11, 2013

Comfy Leopard Print

Today was a very windy day.  I have been wearing a lot of skirts so far this school year, but I knew I couldn't pull off a skirt on such a windy day.  I decided to wear gray skinny jeans with a black top.  I started out trying a white blazer over the outfit, but instead I settled on a black and white leopard print cardigan.  I finished the outfit with a gray crystal necklace I received as a gift for being in my cousin's wedding.  I liked the outfit, but the wind wrecked my hair.  What do you think about combining neutrals with animal print?  Classic or dated?
 



 
T-Shirt: Wal-Mart $7
Jeans: Max Studio $20
Sweater: H&M $10
Flats: Target $14.99
Earrings: BCBG via Ross $6
Necklace: gift
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Ring: Nordstrom Rack $7.99
 

No comments:

Post a Comment